The City of Dallas has posted closing and schedule changes for the upcoming July 4th holiday.
Closed on Monday, July 4:
- City offices
- Parks and Recreation (Offices & Rec Centers)
- Administrative offices for Police & Fire
- Animal Services administrative office and shelter
- Water Customer Service. Service requests possible via web
- Municipal Courts at 2014 Main (also closed July 2)
- Animal Services staff will be available to respond to emergency calls. All calls will be handled thru 311. Everyday Adoption Center at 16821 N. Coit Rd. will open 10 am to 6 pm.
- 3-1-1 Customer Help Line Customer Service Representatives will be available to take service-related urgent calls such as water main breaks, downed trees/limbs, signal lights out/down, animal control, etc.
Read the city’s press release in full here.