See the chart below to determine which two days each week you’re permitted to water:
Also, remember: watering between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. is prohibited from April 1 through October 31.
Head to this page for full details: http://savedallaswater.com/twice-weekly-watering-schedule/
After last night’s tragic shooting in Dallas, while updating the city today DPD Chief Brown said, “We don’t feel much support most days. Let’s not make today most days.”
To show support, some neighbors have started a memorial outside of our local substation, and they’ve already tweeted a thanks for it:
Let’s make sure they know we support them today.
The City of Dallas has posted closing and schedule changes for the upcoming July 4th holiday.
Closed on Monday, July 4:
- City offices
- Parks and Recreation (Offices & Rec Centers)
- Administrative offices for Police & Fire
- Animal Services administrative office and shelter
- Water Customer Service. Service requests possible via web
- Municipal Courts at 2014 Main (also closed July 2)
- Animal Services staff will be available to respond to emergency calls. All calls will be handled thru 311. Everyday Adoption Center at 16821 N. Coit Rd. will open 10 am to 6 pm.
- 3-1-1 Customer Help Line Customer Service Representatives will be available to take service-related urgent calls such as water main breaks, downed trees/limbs, signal lights out/down, animal control, etc.
Read the city’s press release in full here.
Did you know that at least 30% of what goes into the City of Dallas landfill is compostable kitchen and yard waste?
Join Dallas Sanitation Services for an upcoming free seminar on composting! Click one of the following seminar options listed below to register.
- How to compost
- Composting techniques
- Compost use in the garden
See the Dallas Sanitation website for more information.